Saturday, June 2, 2012

Crafts



Here is my latest project!  I absolutely love it. Perfectly patriotic and it has a little special meaning to me as well. My Grandma Lois who passed away about 5 years ago was so crafty. She was incredible at knitting, crocheting and so much more. My Grandpa Wes was so kind to give me go through her craft room last summer. The amount of felt had me grinning from ear to ear. I was able to make this for under 10 dollars because of her. I feel like it has a little piece of her. She loved the fourth of July. I had so much fun making it with Starlee! Crafts are so much more fun with friends! I would love to be able to have a craft night every month! How fun would that be! Well that's all for now. You can make this too just learn how at Capital B!

Disneyland pictures to come soon! :) I miss it already!

1 comment: